There are sooooo many THINGS IN THE WORLD THAT I LOVE . . . here are a few:
ha. I started typing this and I cant think of a thing anymore. . .
- Fresh French Fries at MN state fair
- when you meet a stranger and they are immediately friendly and start telling you their life story
- MAIL, seriously i want a job in the mailroom. . .
- my siblings
- dates(the food) dipped in almond butter
- eccentric clothing (esp. when my mom rolls her eyes at it that means its really something out of this world)
- NARWHALS, scientifically speaking: Monodon monoceros
- BLAKE MYCOSCKIE. . . if you don't know who he is, look him up. interesting guy. he lives on his sailboat.
- SUMMER. . .
So yeah I like those things and I love summer. . .
This summer I have been working! I babysit my brother and sister a lot. . . Maddie (11), Luke (4). and I work as a prep cook for a catering place in my hometown Stillwater!! it's been a fun new experience and I'm hoping i'll have this job for many summers to come. My biggest adventure this summer is Lollapalooza!!! Its a music festival in Chicago and I'm taking a megabus with my best buds then we are crashing in an apartment in an artsy area of town. I'm very excited!!!!
As far as this fall. . . I'm an undecided major. I have no idea what I want to study because I can see myself in many different areas of career. . .
oh yeah. . . favorite book: Mutant Message Down Under. super good. another passion of mine: learning about aboriginal people. recommend it to everyone!!
music: mostly everything in all genres. . . right now I'm into Bon Iver and Florence and the Machine. . . but I'm forced to listen to 'California Gurls' by Katy Perry at work and I STRONGLY DISLIKE that song.