I felt like I ran into a few roadblocks this week, but only in speculation. Since I had to plan out other solutions to the problem as well as a "plan b" as a part of doing the chapters, I realized that I hadn't really thought of other solutions just because the one I am doing has worked so far. The solution that I have came from talking with people at the organization as well as secondary research, so it seemed natural. Hopefully, this means that the project will work as planned. I was glad to have the opportunity to plan out alternatives if it does not work out, though.
I feel that I accomplished a lot this week, since the work I did entailed a lot of planning new things as well as solidifying current plans. Also, I took greater steps in carrying out the solution, since I finished the survey. This has been quite encouraging because I've felt that my progress has been a bit stagnant these past few weeks. I presume that my progress will pick up as the survey results come back and I can use that information to strengthen my solution.