Hello, again. If you are reading this blog right now, you are either:
- An Epsilon or Zeta class member who was told by Mrs. Dr. Schuler that my blog was both a wonderful and snarky example of how required Honors blogs should look.
- Mr. or Mrs. Dr. Schuler, feeling nostalgic and reliving old times.
- Any other former Honors student who is also feeling nostalgic.
- A potential Honors student trying to decide if Honors is the right choice for you (YES. IT IS. DO IT.)
- Another visitor who does not fit any of the aforementioned categories.
I apologize in advance for any bad grammar; if I remember right, I was probably sleep deprived most of the time whilst writing.
In any case, feel free to take a look around and enjoy my snarky, occasionally belligerent, thoughts. I'm a senior now, and will soon be leaving the Honors world, but if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask. I might explain...but, then again, Honors is about figuring things out for yourself...hmmm...